To demonstrate our capability a typical 6 month programme at our training centre in the UK would include, but is not limited to the following:
- NVQ Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations Level 2 or Diploma in Processing Plant Operations in a replicated environment
- IOSH Working Safely
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
Progression from these programmes could include, but is not limited to the following:
- NVQ certificate/diploma in Processing Operations Level 3
- Diploma in Process Engineering Maintenance Level 3
- NVQ Certificate/Diploma in Processing Industries Operations Levels 3 & 4
- NVQ Certificate/Diploma in Laboratory and associated Technical Activities Levels 2-4
- NVQ Certificate/Diploma in Management levels 3 & 5
TTE is also able to provide English Language training and support prior to programmes being undertaken in the UK in line with Tier 4 Student Visa Application requirements. TTE are inspected regularly by the independent schools inspectorate for educational oversight to ensure that our programmes are appropriate for international delegates.
For more information on any of the above or to discuss terms and conditions including fees and refunds, where appropriate, for any of our bespoke programmes please email GTS@tte.co.uk or contact the Business Development Team on 01642 462266.