Inspection and Usage of Ladders
The course will provide the delegates with training in order to safely inspect ladders.
PLEASE NOTE: Price displayed is based on training being held at our Middlesbrough HQ. For training to be delivered at customer premises please contact the Business Development Team on 01642 770310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of the course is to provide the delegate with the practical knowledge to inspect and use ladders safely.
At the end of the course delegates will be:
- Aware of the legislative requirements
- Able to comply with the recommended procedures in the inspection of ladders
- Able to check ladders
- Able to use ladders
- Aware of how to use ladders against a structure
- Aware of the need to record all ladder inspection and uses
- Inspection of ladders
- Usage of ladders
- 2005 Working at Heights Regulations
Classroom based delivery and practical exercises.Download PDF
Course delegates will receive a TTE Certificate of Attendance.
This course is suitable for all employees who are required to work with ladders.
No prior knowledge is required.
£65.00 + VAT