IOSH Working Safely
The course is run under licence to IOSH, to train employees and provide them with the understanding that their actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and that individual responsibilities are clearly understood.
PLEASE NOTE: Price displayed is based on training being held at our TTE (UK)Middlesbrough and TTE Middlesbrough College. For training to be delivered at customer premises please contact the Business Development Team on 01642 462266 or email email@example.com
To raise awareness of individual responsibilities for safety towards themselves, their colleagues and others affected by work activities.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify common hazards and evaluate the risks in their workplace
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Follow their organisations health and safety policy
- Cooperate and communicate on safety matters
- Carryout work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Report relevant accidents and incidents
- Monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
- Understand Safety Management Systems
- Working safely
- Hazard identification – general
- Improving the organisations safety performance
Classroom based delivery with a multi choice exam.
This course is delivered at TTE (UK) Middlesbrough and Middlesbrough College. For more information call the team.Download PDF
Successful delegates will receive the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Working Safely certificate.
This course is suitable for all employees in any sector and any organisation. The purpose of the course is to make employees aware of how to work safely at all times.
No prior knowledge is required.