The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of this website and the information and services contained on or available through the website. By accessing, using or downloading the website or the information and services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you are unclear or uncertain about anything in these Terms you can contact us with any queries:
- By telephone: +44 (0) 1642 462266
- By facsimile: +44 (0) 1642 460873
By post: The TTE Technical Training Group, Edison House, Middlesbrough Road East, South Bank, Middlesbrough TS6 6TZ or TTE Scotland Limited, Evans Business Centre, Earls Road, Grangemouth FK3 8XE.
Please note that you must be resident in the United Kingdom to use this website.
- We are providing this website on an “as is” basis. Whilst we will endeavour to make the website available we cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously without interruption or be error free and make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this website. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not warrant that functions contained in our content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We reserve the right at any time to vary, suspend or cease to make available all or any part of the website and your access to it.
- All material contained on our website is published in good faith, we do not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or message published whether on-line or off-line (nor is any kind of warranty expressed or implied by such publication) and we specifically disclaim all and any liability to advertisers, readers and users of any kind of any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, misrepresentation, omission or any other cause, and whether on our part, or our servants or agents, or any other person. We recommend that all particulars are verified independently prior to entering into any form of transaction or contract.
- In relation to your access, use of this website or otherwise we accept no liability for any loss or damage (including consequential, special or indirect loss or damage), or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect), however caused, even if foreseeable. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through this website or which may link to this website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of such a website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the relevant website administrator or web master.
Copyright and Monitoring
- The contents of this website are protected by national and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We or other third party licensors are the owners of the intellectual property rights in all trademarks and other names, logos, designs, content, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, graphics and/or software referred to or contained on our website. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software except for your own personal non commercial use.
- Any notice to be given under these Terms from you to us shall be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Such notices shall be effective within three days of receipt by us. 8. We may send you notice by e-mail to your e-mail address on record with us, or by post to the geographical address on record with us. Such notice will be effective, if sent by e-mail, one day from the date it was sent. If sent by regular post, it will be effective three days after posting by us.
- There may be other Terms on the website or elsewhere which relate to your use of the website or contract with us, all of which will, together with these Terms, govern our relationship.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right at all times to vary or amend these Terms. If we do vary or amend these Terms we will post any such variation or amendment on this website. You should therefore regularly visit these pages to review the then current terms and conditions.
- If we waive any breach or default by you of these Terms it will not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach of default. If we fail to exercise or partially exercise any remedy available to us this shall not prevent us from subsequently exercising that or any other remedy, which may be available to us.
- You and us do not intend that any of these Terms will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to these Terms.
- These Terms and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.